IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Patrick Davey said:

So have the final A30s all gone, meaning every one of these world-beating models has now sold????

shy of 40 left of the IRM website

Bought mine yesterday, with the black n tan A15 they'll cover the 50s and 60s nicely.

2 hours ago, Patrick Davey said:

I’m looking at the site now and it’s saying all sold - maybe my wife has hacked the site to stop me buying any more 🤣

Edit: 38 on the .com site but none on the .co.uk site 

Brexit 😃

• Funny 1

23 minutes ago, Fowler4f said:

IRM, I’m not happy to say the least, I have now paid over the top for A30 from Private Supplier as I understood you had sold out. Rubbish ! I have purchased Eighteen A Class from you already. I recently received a demand of full payment for 13 Magnesite wagons when I had already paid £200 + towards the order, granted there are now in stock earlier than expected and I have agreed to pay then balance ! 
But I am beginning to think we are being taking for granted and that is not good enough. No excuses, thank you.

Oh come on!

You can't possible blame IRM for YOU not checking the different websites!

Fair is fair!

• Agree 4

On 10/5/2022 at 3:32 AM, Sean said:

somebody order 35 of these so we can get the next announcement 😅

but A30 is still around at the RRP from multiple different retailers even if someone did order the last 35?

I was a little sad to see the number pop up to 40 during the week. Prolonging my wait for shiny new toy announcements 🤣

• Funny 3

13 hours ago, Fowler4f said:

IRM, I’m not happy to say the least, I have now paid over the top for A30 from Private Supplier as I understood you had sold out. Rubbish ! I have purchased Eighteen A Class from you already. I recently received a demand of full payment for 13 Magnesite wagons when I had already paid £200 + towards the order, granted there are now in stock earlier than expected and I have agreed to pay then balance ! 
But I am beginning to think we are being taking for granted and that is not good enough. No excuses, thank you.

Meow - 'Man angry he bought an A Class over the odds and he's been asked to pay for wagons that are now in stock' Meow Meow Meow

Saucer of milk Table for two - Grumpy Cat | Meme Generator

Private Suppliers are the best salesmen going did you not know that? They will tell you anything for a sale, why not refer to the Source/Manufacturer each and every time. Be thankful for the excellent IRM Customer Support too a lot of other manufacturers could learn from them.

Meow

Edited by Blaine
  • Funny 2

13 hours ago, Blaine said:

Meow - 'Man angry he bought an A Class over the odds and he's been asked to pay for wagons that are now in stock' Meow Meow Meow

Saucer of milk Table for two - Grumpy Cat | Meme Generator

Private Suppliers are the best salesmen going did you not know that? They will tell you anything for a sale, why not refer to the Source/Manufacturer each and every time. Be thankful for the excellent IRM Customer Support too a lot of other manufacturers could learn from them.

Meow

Rad the Post:  " I recently received a demand of full payment for 13 Magnesite wagons when I had already paid £200 + towards the order"

It seems the monies paid were not put against the order. I am sure the lads will sort that out promptly

EDIT: And after an email or 2 sorted :)

Edited by Georgeconna

29 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Rad the Post:  " I recently received a demand of full payment for 13 Magnesite wagons when I had already paid £200 + towards the order"

It seems the monies paid were not put against the order. I am sure the lads will sort that out promptly

Hi George,

That's an incorrect assessment I'm afraid.

I'm off back for a lie down after reading the post itself. I'm still speechless.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 2

34 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi George,

That's an incorrect assessment I'm afraid.

I'm off back for a lie down after reading the post itself. I'm still speechless.

Cheers!

Fran 

Thats what he Said Through Fran.

Same for me TBH, I was Sending in a few bob each month from Jan  but nothing that I can see taken off the order price?.

I have sent mail direct there 2 days back so I am sure it will be resolved.

When you get back up from the Lie down and have those Deltics sorted someone might take a gander at the mail I sent. No panic.

Edited by Georgeconna

Morning George - there are no emails in the Q for you - if you got an invoice from the website system, and were paying in manually or on Direct Debit, the balances won't match - just reply to the invoice and ask for the billing system invoice, which will track any periodic payments having been made. 

4 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

Morning George - there are no emails in the Q for you - if you got an invoice from the website system, and were paying in manually or on Direct Debit, the balances won't match - just reply to the invoice and ask for the billing system invoice, which will track any periodic payments having been made. 

Strange!

it was sent to sales@irishrailwaymodels.com June 13th 4.50PM

Would in be in Spam as I had an Attachment on it?

OkI will follow the instructions above to as I have honestly made a pigs ear of this ordering lark!!

• Like 1

Apologies if slightly off topic but I used the Partial.ly incremental payments option for the first time recently and found it very slick and handy to use! It's a great option to have and hopefully it continues to be an option going forward with IRM. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Barl said:

Apologies if slightly off topic but I used the Partial.ly incremental payments option for the first time recently and found it very slick and handy to use! It's a great option to have and hopefully it continues to be an option going forward with IRM. 

Thanks for the feedback Barl, it's now the default for deposit / instalments for IRM going forward. It's super easy to use, very flexible, and sync's up payment by payment with shopify so you can always see where you stand.

Something arrived at Mullingar this morning...

In 1963, A30, clearly a shed queen considering her lack of filth, waits with the Galway half of a train having arrived from Dublin. Her sister A15 trundles up from the shed to take the other half up to Sligo. 

20220615_105258.thumb.jpg.bd174ee4f804e48db768d275090f6791.jpg

Mullingar is currently being overhauled, dont mind the Achill Bogie, likely being saved for preservation!

• Like 12