IRM At The Dublin Show 2022 - Just What Will We Announce?

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

On 23/10/2022 at 10:55 AM, connollystn said:

Less than a week to go then all the speculation will be over. So looking forward to the exhibition.

Same..... the IRM team haven't yet, as far as I know, told us when the pre-show announcement will be made, hopefully imminently as it would be a welcome diversion from the Downing Street shenanigans.......

Am guessing the pre-show one will be more of an accessory (maybe the footbridge?) rather than a powered item though, because if they are indeed releasing what I hope they will, I imagine that it would be a major announcement suited to a major show..... all speculation though and I bet IRM Towers is enjoying this!!

Whatever comes it will all be fab and my continued thanks to IRM for all they do.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Davey said:

Same..... the IRM team haven't yet, as far as I know, told us when the pre-show announcement will be made, hopefully imminently as it would be a welcome diversion from the Downing Street shenanigans.......

Am guessing the pre-show one will be more of an accessory (maybe the footbridge?) rather than a powered item though, because if they are indeed releasing what I hope they will, I imagine that it would be a major announcement suited to a major show..... all speculation though and I bet IRM Towers is enjoying this!!

Whatever comes it will all be fab and my continued thanks to IRM for all they do.

Almost sure that warbonnet posted to clarify that the three are railway items rather than vehicles or accessories.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, leslie10646 said:

I wish they'd get on with it, then I'd know which kits to leave at home.

1 minute ago, BosKonay said:

Lol. don't worry we're not treading on your toes Leslie :)

Anyway, they wouldn't be redundant kits, as a result of forthcoming RTR products.

The would be heritage models.

It's all about presentation...

• Funny 1

6 minutes ago, John-r said:

Bring some spoil ( muck ) wagons if you can Leslie. Sorry to deviate from topic, trying to take my mind off what's coming,  its not working.

My dear John, What a fine fellow you are!

I WAS going to leave them at home!

Going into the box now!

28 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

Lol. don't worry we're not treading on your toes Leslie :)

Probably not treading on my toes, maybe a good hack at my shins!

It's time Dave B opened the book on your announcements, proceeds to the Gardai Benevolent Society?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hi everyone,

1st announcement of the week is tomorrow at high noon! It could be the first of FOUR announcements this week, but certainly 3! 

The fourth is something we're looking to include and its value in particular will blow you guys away. 

Anyway, roll on tomorrow!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • WOW! 7

Nah sorry Stephen, I don't  buy that at all, I Get this little vision in me head of the three of you sitting round a table ,log fire, three pints of the black stuff, in stitches, saying tell em nothing, or is just my way of thinking 🤔😁😁, any backers.

45 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

and thats before we get into the coming year's roadmap! 

It's killing us to not be telling ye all :)

• Like 2
  • Funny 2