Brand new IRM Announcement - Tomorrow (Thursday 3rd Feb) at 1pm

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

So, we have been a bit quiet recently, right? Well, that's all about to change throughout 2022, with several new announcements coming your way this year. 

It kicks off tomorrow, with an all new announcement. This is new tooling, not a bus, and is not powered. That's all the clues you're getting!

So, make sure you keep an eye out for this new announcement tomorrow at 1pm!

In the meantime, feel free to place your guesses below!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 12
  • WOW! 1

17 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

So, we have been a bit quiet recently, right? Well, that's all about to change throughout 2022, with several new announcements coming your way this year. 

It kicks off tomorrow, with an all new announcement. This is new tooling, not a bus, and is not powered. That's all the clues you're getting!

So, make sure you keep an eye out for this new announcement tomorrow at 1pm!

In the meantime, feel free to place your guesses below!

Cheers!

Fran

Park Royal, laminates, bulleid wagon 

1 minute ago, Westcorkrailway said:

Park Royal, laminates, bulleid wagon 

And add “pedestrian footbridge” to that list 

Edited by Westcorkrailway
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MD220 said:

2 axle 20ft container flat.

hopefully this, and that they will be modular just like the 40's with different options available over time. beet, containers, tankers etc.

I feel like it might be coaches though.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 3

I've a few on the wish list, 

A RTR beet/double beet wagon definitely top of the list, running from steam until 121/071/141 operations, huge lifespans on them!

Next are the 20' flats, modularity and loads, relatively modern, and a great base for kit bashing up prototypes and one off wagons

'H' vans are up there too, again, well traveled and scope for different liveries.

Cattle wagons, not particularly an Irish railway without them, they were the reasons some lines stayed open as long as they did!

Tankers because, well, tankers! Lots of use for Irish depots and an easy goal because of the existing 'A' and 'B' tank wagons on the market!

Lots more, but Irish Freight is more interesting to me than coaching stock! (outside of 6 wheelers!)

• Like 4

My money is on Ammonia wagons and Mk4, perhaps even a 22k yoyo. :) 

Personally I've now got enough Park Royals and Laminates, made enough of my own over the past 4 years from kits and kit bashing. Will check with interest tomorrow evening.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, leslie10646 said:

I don't think you need a PhD to work this one out.

Now I can get with building my own model railway!

Hmmm. Biggest clue yet! 2 axle wagons of some sort. Music to my ears, but not to ever take from your wonderful wagons Leslie, of which I have many!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bob229 said:

Looking forward to this, early lunch tomorrow and IRM will provide dessert,  not going to guess previously completely wrong with MK 4 coaches but you never know🙂

I don’t think a single person could have predicted NIR mk2’s last time where credit is due 

watch as IRM release Something like the 8200 class dart so once again we will be all wrong.

10 minutes ago, DoctorPan said:

Sounds like Tin Vans

Yes please 😋 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1