IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

6 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Work on that pre clearance kid...

Have yet to adjust to that for Rest of World stuff but doing it for the UK..

Have to say the Postponed VAT is the best thing to come out of Brexit, I'm sure the IRM lads will agree

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patrick Davey said:

Tracking the ship was very entertaining - thanks for that!!  But has it actually been confirmed that the container was on board?  Asking for a friend......

Thanks Patrick , I wont sleep now. The Beet campaign is about to start and the 'A's are booked for the Beet trains. That container has to be here. 😭 

• Funny 1

5 hours ago, DiveController said:

Just wanted to remind everyone that the best way to run your silver A class is double headed 😁

CIE 1959-06-27 Thurles  A4 + A7 Radio Cruise Train

That's what we like to hear! Would you like a job as our director of sales? :) 

8 minutes ago, Westcorkrailway said:

I hope everyone at IRM towers is busy putting A classes in there boxes. A mind numbing job but a necessary one no less

We need the container to arrive first. Then it's a matter of tipping, breaking down, stacking, qc checking, picking, wrapping and shipping. And with a feck ton of orders it will take us several days to get through them all. Locos should start arriving with folk from the middle of next week. 

But, today is 'A' very good day indeed for us at IRM and for all our customers! :)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

That's what we like to hear! Would you like a job as our director of sales? :) 

We need the container to arrive first. Then it's a matter of tipping, breaking down, stacking, qc checking, picking, wrapping and shipping. And with a feck ton of orders it will take us several days to get through them all. Locos should start arriving with folk from the middle of next week. 

But, today is 'A' very good day indeed for us at IRM and for all our customers! :)

As my work ends, yours and the warehouse staff's begins! Better tell an Post to stick the vans on charge! 

• Funny 1