IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

As per photo above from earlier this morning, pallets currently being broken down and counted into stock. Shipping should commence from Wednesday, all going well. Please note that it will take a number of days to complete shipping, due to the massive amount of pre-orders received and requiring sorting!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 12
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Informative 1

1 hour ago, BosKonay said:

'A's far as the eye can see,..,,

20211004_150401.jpg

I can leak that the customs paperwork lists the contents as follows;

Bottom left pallet: Tupperware containers with panda designs

Centre left: red biros

Far left: tweezers and sewing thread 

Distant left: dog food

Distant right: cat food

Centre right: angling magazines

Near right: Models of “A” class Mercedes cars…..

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

Deliveries in Ireland will go An Post next day tracked, to Northern Ireland and the UK will ship with Royal Mail 48 hour tracked and the rest of the world will either by AN Post tracked packet service if single locos or DHL if multiple. We hope to start sending out tracking numbers in the next 48 hours 

if you opted for colllection you will need to wait until your order is processed and packed and we send you a barcode for collection.

hope that helps!! 

Eagerly awaiting my A Class here in Tasmania, hoping that you guys continue to use DHL, as per all my recent orders from you.  Post system here is in crisis, DHL seem to be able to rise above major delays.  

if I order another A, to go with my preordered one, can the order be combined with DHL as carrier?

John