IRM A Class Now In Production! Here's why you should get your pre-orders in sooner than later...

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

3 hours ago, Georgeconna said:

Same here, Mail Sent.

Asking for a friend, the standard decoders for the A, When will you envisage this coming back into stock?

You can get them here if needed.

https://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com/Digital/Decoder+without+sound/ESU-59659/gb/modell_330091.html

They are the recommended non sound decoder for the A class.

I ordered two last week & they arrived this morning via UPS.

Tony.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update; we are powering though the pre-orders best we can, but we can see it taking another 5 working days to clear the backlog, such is the demand for these beauties. We are going as quick as we can, all hands are on deck, but emails asking "where is my order?" is just slowing the process down really. If you havent had any tracking information for your pre-order by this time next week then by all means, email us, but in the meantime we will plough on and get them out as quick as we can. Thank you for your continued patience and we are sure you agree that the finished models are worth the wait! 

Should you be looking to merge orders, than by all means let us know!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Funny 1

16 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update; we are powering though the pre-orders best we can, but we can see it taking another 5 working days to clear the backlog, such is the demand for these beauties. We are going as quick as we can, all hands are on deck, but emails asking "where is my order?" is just slowing the process down really. If you havent had any tracking information for your pre-order by this time next week then by all means, email us, but in the meantime we will plough on and get them out as quick as we can. Thank you for your continued patience and we are sure you agree that the finished models are worth the wait! 

Cheers!

Fran 

Currently you guys are in a race with my Silverfox AEC railcars as “who will arrive first”. With this announcement ids say it’s neck and neck !

2 out of my 3 A class have arrived here in Co.Down safe and sound, the 3rd is on its way.

Everything about these models screams quality, from the packaging right down to the locos themselves. They are absolutely top notch! I haven't had a chance to run them yet, I'm saving that until tomorrow, but I know they won't disappoint.

Well done IRM, first class job.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, amdaley said:

Who said anything about driving to Kilkenny. Its going by An Post 😅

Check your local post office in about two years 😊

An Post Office: They go to Kilkenny via Cahirciveen, Glenties, Glendalough, Mount Leinster, Ballybay, Omagh, Millstreet, Multyfarnham and Fermoy - in that order….. 

• Funny 4

18 minutes ago, jhb171achill said:

An Post Office: They go to Kilkenny via Cahirciveen, Glenties, Glendalough, Mount Leinster, Ballybay, Omagh, Millstreet, Multyfarnham and Fermoy - in that order….. 

Your parcel from Dublin to limerick will go via coleraine, Copenhagen, Dortmund, ze Brugge, cherbourg, ballydehob, rosslare, Liverpool, cobh…………

some of the bus eireann routes are guilty of it too

for the most part when IRM ship stuff, tis there within the day

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

45 minutes ago, Westcorkrailway said:

Your parcel from Dublin to limerick will go via coleraine, Copenhagen, Dortmund, ze Brugge, cherbourg, ballydehob, rosslare, Liverpool, cobh…………

They’ve cut Zee Broog out of it now, and the guys in Dortmund are finished their tea break, so it’ll be a month quicker…..

SERIOUS point; post office services worldwide are banjaxed by the ongoing creep of privatisation and the insistence that they must concentrate on a few more profitable services rather than providing a good overall service to all of the public……

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Fran 

It's a strange thing how some people have no patience. I think the Sultans of ping need to do a re write.

Looking out the window for the postman to pass. Wait a minute 

Where's me A class 

Where's me A class 

Rich,

• Funny 9

7 hours ago, RedRich said:

It's a strange thing how some people have no patience. I think the Sultans of ping need to do a re write.

Looking out the window for the postman to pass. Wait a minute 

Where's me A class 

Where's me A class 

Rich,

More looking at emails waiting for the orders shipped one!

• Funny 1

I got a phone call yesterday from Marks Models that my pre-order was in stock. I went in, paid for it and collected it. I got the Super livery A Class 018 number locomotive. Brilliant package and I loved the booklet that accompanied it. Top quality model. I’m looking forward to my models from IRM, I’m getting a few models. Great service from Marks Models. 

Edited by Eagles
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, DoctorPan said:

More looking at emails waiting for the orders shipped one!

Bombarding the lads inbox with e mail's en masse. Wait a minute. 

Where's me A class

Where's me A class 

Where's me A class 

Where's me A class 

That's the 12 inch aggro mix by Fat boy slim.

Rich,

• Funny 5

Thanks to the lads at IRM A 46 arrived yesterday. What a model! I think its the most detailed model diesel I have ever seen, let alone owned, museum quality is the phrase I would use. And we get to operate them. I also liked the booklet, a nice touch a little extra!  Packaging that holds the model safely and it looks like first class QC. A high standard to set yourselves IRM!

Only downside I can see is will I want to run my Silver Fox A & C at the same time as my IRM A? I'll just grit my teeth and man up!

• Like 4